I remember my math teacher from primary school. I'm not especially good at math, but I learned a lot in her classes. Her name is Georgina. She was always enthusiastic and kind of angry because my classmates were messy, but she explained everything really well, so I learned a lot of math topics with her. She also taught me to be more confident in asking questions in class if I didn't understand, and she told me many times that she believed I would get good scores on exams, not just in math, so I’m thankful for that. A funny moment I remember is when she made us do a presentation about exponent properties, but not in a traditional way. It was something like a theater performance, so I made a costume for a classmate who was a zero and another for a one. There were more people I think, but I don’t remember everything because it was a long time ago. We had to show the class that any number to the zero power is one, something like that. We explained it in a funny way, it’s a good mem...
Hi dudes! For this blog, the website that I visited that seemed most interesting to me was The Met, because I really like to visit museums and that seemed to have a lot of history there. I also like the architecture of the building. I wanna go there now. If I visited NYC again, I would like to do a lot of things. I went there two times, in winter both. The weather was so cold but I enjoyed anyways. Even if I couldn't stay there so much time, I visited a lot of places, like Central park. I rent a bike with my auntie and we ride there about three hours jajjaja, it was amazing, we almost freeze. We went to Times square too, The Hudson Yards and others places. Last year I went to Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn and Chinatown in a rush ajajaja. My auntie that lives in Miami loves to travel but she never has enough time to do trips because of work, so we always do it faster. We took a flight from Miami to New York and stayed there less than three days. It was so funny. Anyways, If I have the o...
This semester has been exhausting for me. I had to do a lot of homework and projects that always took me so long to complete because they require a lot of time, so I haven't slept as well as I was supposed to. Anyway, this semester is less exhausting than the last one, and less stressful. Right now I'm taking electives, so I picked classes I'm interested in. My favorite one is "Arquitectura, diseño y prefabricación" because I have learned a lot of specific things about materials like dimensions, suppliers, and constructive systems. We also visited a metal factory from Villalba Corporation yesterday. It’s interesting to see the process of how the materials are made. I think of all the electives, this has been one of the most useful for my professional life. A class that I’m not enjoying is "gestión y producción de arquitectura interior." I like the things that the teachers teach us, but I think they explain things in a really extended way that could be mu...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario