A happy day in Happyland

Last weekend I went to happyland with my friends on a Friday. We were having lunch in the university and we wanted to do something fun after we got busy, so we coordinated to go the next to play some games in the happyland.

So many of my friends assisted. We were ten in total, lol. It was Rebeca, Bruno, Lukita, Kim, Bri, Gaby, Mane, Vicente, Benjita and I. 

We played a lot of games. I especially like the shooting games, the básquet one, and guitar hero. I had so much fun in those. We all were so excited to get in the crashing cards too, that game it’s my top one in all the games, and the favorite of my friends. Fortunately, we all could drive the cards because they had enough for us. I have driven those a lot of times so it was funny to crush everybody hahahah. While playing, I hit Bruno so hard that my arm hurt the next day, but that totally worked. We played two times that game. My friends and I enjoyed that day a lot. I hope we can go again soon.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New York Webquest

On my radar